Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self install low fence?

Options
  • 18-06-2019 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Heya folks!

I'm back from canada for a few days to clear out my house to rent (bah) and I share a front garden with another rented property. The folks next door don't have a lawnmower or the time to tend to a garden so I'm going to put up a low boundry fence between the two gardens and make mine zero maintenance with either pebbles or artificial grass. Has anyone used any kind of low fencing (like around 2 feet high) that you can install yourself or a company who's fast to install as I'd like to get it done before I have to fly out on the 30th! It's a pretty small area (around 5 metres length) so I was hoping there was a handy, cost effective solution to separate the gardens so I could keep the wildness at bay!

Cheers,

John

Comments

Advertisement