Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experience with psychics in Galway city/best ones?

Options
  • 17-06-2019 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

I've always wanted to go to a psychic but I've never gone. Lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking and I wouldn't mind potentially finding out what the future has in store for me. I live in Galway city so I was wondering what the best ones to go to where and also people's experience?

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    I've always wanted to go to a psychic but I've never gone. Lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking and I wouldn't mind potentially finding out what the future has in store for me. I live in Galway city so I was wondering what the best ones to go to where and also people's experience?

Many thanks in advance

Had a chat with ppl in galway who are in to this and they have mentioned (in alphabetical order)

Clare Crystal (has ad's in the advertiser when she is visiting from the UK)
    Mary Madigan(also in the advertiser, has an office on the Headford Rd)
    Finbar Ward(announces his galway visits on Fb, works from home in the county as well)

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Advertisement