Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afternoon music in Clonakilty

Options
  • 17-06-2019 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,378 ✭✭✭

Taking a midweek break in Clonakilty next week, looking for somewhere that has live trad music (or otherwise) on Wed/Thurs afternoon. I realise it's not exactly peak time, just chancing my arm in case there some tourist-oriented spot that would have something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

To be honest you'll probably struggle mid afternoon, most places will start trad in the evenings. Your best bet is De Barra's pub: http://debarra.ie/

Although in Summer you may be lucky, your best bet would be to ask locally on arrival.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Taking a midweek break in Clonakilty next week, looking for somewhere that has live trad music (or otherwise) on Wed/Thurs afternoon. I realise it's not exactly peak time, just chancing my arm in case there some tourist-oriented spot that would have something.

I think the only afternoon music in Clonakilty is on Sunday afternoon in Scannel’s bar.

Advertisement