Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

City center to Dundrum Business Park

• 17-06-2019 10:46am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ laradevire

Hi

I'm starting a new job in Dundrum business park next week. I'm looking at the best way to get there.

My plan at the moment is getting a Dart to Tara Street, then a Luas from Trinity to Windy Arbour and walking for around 10 minutes?

Is this the quickest way from the city centre? I'm coming from Raheny if that's ayn use.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,715 CMod ✭✭✭✭ spurious

Sounds like the best option to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭ thomasj

Yeah that sounds like the best option.

Both the 44 and 61 stop outside the business Park, you can board them outside pearse station , but they're not the most frequent and I wouldn't know what the traffic's like in the area

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ laradevire

Thanks, guys.

Advertisement