Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£6 Amazon Voucher for Creating your FIRST wish list

Options
  • 17-06-2019 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,791 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this has been posted already, as it says the promotion started on the 24th of April, but I only noticed it on the homepage now and I didn't see any recent posts on it here :)
    From 11:00 GMT on 24 April 2019 until 23:59 GMT on 19 June, 2019 (the "Offer Period") when you visit the page https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=16460968031, create an Amazon Wish List for the first time and add at least three qualifying items to that Wish List, you will receive a £6 promotional reward (a "Promotional Reward") to redeem against a future qualified purchase on Amazon.co.uk before 23:59 GMT 3 July, 2019 (the "Offer").

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Says I'm not eligible and I don't think I've ever created a wishlist (although I've been on Amazon for more than 15 years so I'm not 100% sure...)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I'm not eligible either. I have a current list :p

I wonder have they fulfilled the quota:
    "The Offer is only available to the first 16000 eligible customers to claim the Offer."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

none of mine are either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,422 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Me neither and I've never had a wishlist on any of my accounts. Unless it counts stuff in your basket saved for later?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,791 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Well I was eligible for some reason, only did it this morning, created a list, added 3 items, but no email or sign of any promotion applied yet... might have to get onto live chat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,613 ✭✭✭✭zell12

I got the £6 wish list credit in March, takes a week or so to come through

• Registered Users Posts: 20,791 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I got the promotional code already, only took a few days so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

cormie wrote: »
    I got the promotional code already, only took a few days so :)

Me too.

I went into my amazon.fr account today as there's a few vinyl albums on sale and I was eligible for this offer again - €8 code. Happy days.

Advertisement