Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acrylics came off, am I entitled to a refund?

Options
  • 16-06-2019 10:41am

I got a full set of acrylics a week and a half ago and four have popped off. I really don’t want to get them re-done in the same place after this experience and would much rather get a refund and go elsewhere, but I wondered if anyone knows if I’d I have a right to a cash refund or is it the norm to just have them redone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

There are too many unknowns here - I have never had a problem with acrylics, but I always used the same nail tech who was amazing. I have a friend who gets them too long, and they tend to pop off. Some people have a tendency to pick up things with their nails, which weakens the extension as well. Did you think there was a problem with how they were applied?

Advertisement