Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Tax Saver Ticket Refund.

• 15-06-2019 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ hole in my lovelywall

I have a very pricey all services annual ticket.
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven’t been able use it for a month.
    Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a refund for this period?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭ sharper

As far as I know the only way to get a refund is to cancel the ticket and get a partial refund for some of the remaining months.

If you could get a refund for when you don't use it then it would negate the idea of buying an annual ticket in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭ Emme

I have a very pricey all services annual ticket.
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, I haven’t been able use it for a month.
    Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a refund for this period?

If you haven't been able to use it for a full month check with HR and see if you can get anything back.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 43,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭ magicbastarder

i'd say your chances of getting anything back for a month of non-usage where the month has passed are nil.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ hole in my lovelywall

Thanks for the replies.
    If I was on holidays, I wouldn’t consider it, so makes no sense to get a refund for any other reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭ Sarn

From what I remember you get three months for “free” so there’s no chance of getting anything back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 61,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭ L1011

Sarn wrote: »
    From what I remember you get three months for “free” so there’s no chance of getting anything back.

Two months off compared to buying monthly tickets and a significant subsidy from Revenue.

There is zero chance of a refund

Advertisement