Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hyatt Centric Recruitment Open Day

Options
  • 12-06-2019 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I attended the recent recruitment open day for the new Hyatt Centric hotel being built at the Coombe in Dublin 8. Just wondering if anyone else on here attended and heard anything back?

The position I applied for was food & beverage assistant, have no experience in this area but live within a stones throw of the new hotel. I felt that the interview went well enough and am confident that I may be in with a chance of getting the job. However, I've never been successful in getting any jobs which I applied for, and that's why I'm a little anxious about it all. I've just finished the leaving cert and secondary school, so maybe that's why I was never successful in the past.

If anyone who attended the recruitment day as mentioned above and have heard back, do let me know :D

Thanks.

Advertisement