Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roscommon County Council Clerical Campaign

Options
  • 11-06-2019 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Just set this thread up for followers.
    Closing date for expression of interest last Friday anyone any idea when aptitude testing will be done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Clairebear82

Hi,

I got a email today to say mine is the 11th of July. The practice questions were pretty simple, just hoping for the same on the day but I have my doubts. The leaflet they included in the email looks like its be knocking around a awhile and was just thrown together. Its done like the tests are ran by SHL but the practice question you find online are way harder so hard to know what we will get on the day. Better just get practicing I guess :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Larryduff2018

Yep same here got email for the 10th. I agree the pages look like there from the dark ages. At least there's abit of notice I done one for a bank recently and had only 48 hours after applying to complete aptitude tests.

Advertisement