Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact for Blaupinkt support for issues have with Wireless bluetooth earphones

Options
  • 11-06-2019 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi

I have a pair of BLAUPUNKT Wireless Bluetooth earphones

Regardless of which earbud I use to for Bluetooth pairing with my mobile phone, I am only hearing sound from one earbud be it listening to music or the radio

If I pair the right earbud I hear sound only from the right earbud, not both

If I pair the left earbud I only hear sound from the left earbud, not both

The user manual has no support contact emails or phone numbers

Looking on the Blaupunkt web site I found this email address -
    info@blaupunkt-sicherheitssysteme.com. I mailed them and they replied saying they couldn't help . I mailed them back asking if they could provide me with email address in Blaupunkt that could help but no reply

I also emailed - info@blaupunkt-audio.pl - I mailed them about 3 weeks ago but haven't got a reply

I rang a UK number I found on Web site but guy I spoke too said that they only looked after TVs and he couldn't help but he gave me a number in the UK that I called and they couldn't help me either r

Anybody know of Blaupunkt support email or phone number in Ireland or UK
    that I could contact?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,222 ✭✭✭corkie

Sounds like your only using the Buds in single mono mode?

RTFM on page 11.

Left earbud is the master for stereo sound.

Hopefully listing the model you have?

https://www.blaupunkt.com/in/nc/products/personal-audio/true-wireless/products/single/18852/

Edit: - Looking at your pictures, not the model you have. Try googling the model no for a manual.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Passport1

Thanks Corkie for reply and information

Have volowed the instructions in the linked manual but unfortunately same thing - both earbuds power up and appear in the Bluetooth setting options on mobile phone. Both pair in Bluetooth mode

However still only getting sound in whatever earbud powered up first - not both at same time

Same happens if turn the buds on one at a time and if I power them up simultaneously

Thanks

That is why I suggested looking for the manual for the model you have?

There maybe a model specific method to clear the buds and to get them to pair to each other?

Is this the model you have?

https://www.blaupunkt.com/uploads/tx_ddfproductsbp/USER%20MANUAL.pdf

https://www.blaupunkt.com/fr/nc/produits/audio/headset/products/single/16503/

blaupunkt blp4720

Sorry could not find an English manual?

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Wireless earphones with Bluetooth enabled charging cradle

Saw this on the product page, maybe you need to pair to the case for the buds to work in stereo?

i.e. that is you pair the buds to a phone while in the case?

Thanks again Corkie
    That's the model alright
    The manual link in French is same as the manual I have in a number of languages but to be honest with you the information in it is very bad and not very helpful or well written :-(
    There is an email aias in the last page of the first manual you sent me on
    I will email that and see what they come back with
    Thanks again for your help
    Appreicate it :-)

• Advertisement

^^^ Did you get any response from your email? And getting a solution or a method to return the product under warranty?

Thanks again Corkie

They replied alright to tell me they didn't support this product

I replied back and asked if they could provide me with contact details of who in Blaupunkt did support this product that I could contact

They replied back and said to look on the Blaupunkt site

I replied back telling them I had already done that before contacting them and shared with them the email addresses of both email alias' I had contacted but couldn't help and the phone number in UK I had rang who had told me they only supported TV's

They haven't replied yet

Have to say am not at all impressed with Blaupunkt either with their web site or with their approach and response to to customer queries...

Thanks again for your help Corkie

You didn't say where/how you purchased it?

If somewhere like aliexpress, you could open a dispute?
    If some other online seller, maybe if paypal was used, dispute it through that.

If B&M here, try bring it back?

Thanks Corkie
    I got it as a gift
    The person who gave it to me said they bought it online but deleted the mails about the purchase
    Its not end of the worlf if it doesn't get sorted
    Thanks

Advertisement