Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do post offices keep a record of dog licenses?

Options
  • 10-06-2019 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

We lost our physical dog license - I was wondering whether the post office keeps a record and whether we can just get a replacement one from there or whether we'd have to buy a new one. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

lebronze wrote: »
    We lost our physical dog license - I was wondering whether the post office keeps a record and whether we can just get a replacement one from there or whether we'd have to buy a new one. Thanks.

I got replacements from DCC but they were the lifetime ones...and like magic lost ones reappeared just after the new ones arrived lol :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lebronze

tk123 wrote: »
    I got replacements from DCC but they were the lifetime ones...and like magic lost ones reappeared just after the new ones arrived lol :o

Sounds like something that'd happen with my luck, haha. D'you think the City Council would have it on record for people who renew it yearly?

Advertisement