Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Claim Bonus

Options
  • 10-06-2019 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    I have accepted a quote for a new car that was based on a 6 years no claim bonus discount from my former insurance company in Italy.
    I have provided the requested documentation in which it is clear that I have had no claims within the previously mentioned 6 years period.
    I have also requested to contact me if it would have been necessary a translation of the document.
    Today I have received a letter on which it is stated that my premium will significantly increase as the document I have submitted is considered as proof of only one year no claim.

Can this be looked into, please as I have no intention of extra paying if I can avail of the no claim bonus I have been quoted for?

Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi,
    I have accepted a quote for a new car that was based on a 6 years no claim bonus discount from my former insurance company in Italy.
    I have provided the requested documentation in which it is clear that I have had no claims within the previously mentioned 6 years period.
    I have also requested to contact me if it would have been necessary a translation of the document.
    Today I have received a letter on which it is stated that my premium will significantly increase as the document I have submitted is considered as proof of only one year no claim.

Can this be looked into, please as I have no intention of extra paying if I can avail of the no claim bonus I have been quoted for?

Regards
    Hi Gvalente787

Can you message me with your policy reference and we will look into this for you.

Seán

Advertisement