Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Eyeshadow Palette

Options
  • 09-06-2019 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭

Just looking for eyeshadow recommendations!

Looking into buying the Huda Nude pallette, but interestes in what palettes everyone else uses/likes :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I love bronze metallic type ones and love Charlotte tilburys ones

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I love the Tarte Tartlette in Bloom (all mattes, very pigmented and easy to blend, only a couple of shades I don't use) and the Naked 2 palette (the only colour I never use is the black, which is lucky since that's the one that smashed when I dropped it!).
    Also love the Charlotte Tilbury Rebel quad (the green-toned one) - actually worth the money!
    I've had a few cheaper palettes and didn't get the use out of them at all. Pinky/mauvey nudes are my go-to and I never seem to find them in more affordable palettes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I use the Too Faced Sweet Peach for nearly everything, has enough mattes for day time and loads of sparkle and dark colours for night.

I also like Charlotte Tilbury's Sophisticate, all matte browns. Handy one!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I love the BPerfect LMD Palette, its always my go to.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ruthy_2504

I have ABH Modern Renaissance and Soft Glam, both of which I adore. Depending on your interests, I would think the Soft Glam is a great neutrals palette, while the Modern Renaissance is much bolder.

I also have Huda's Desert Dusk and while I like it, I much prefer the ABH ones and really don't reach for it all that often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

If I was to have just one eyeshadow palette - it would be the Blank Canvas Master Series palette. I've hit pan on a few of the shades and I think it's probably the only eyeshadow palette I will ever repurchase. I can get a variety of looks covering day and night. But it doesn't stop me buying loads of other palettes I don't need but like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

My go to daytime is a Catrice Absolute Matt which seems to be gone now (shame because I just used up the last of one of the shades I use in it today :()

They have a Modern Matt Collection that the shades look similar in that I will be opening tomorrow.

Night time usually Naked 2 or Naked 3.

I have a few random ones that I bought on the likes of Aliexpress that I really like but they are unbranded and youd never get them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    If I was to have just one eyeshadow palette - it would be the Blank Canvas Master Series palette. I've hit pan on a few of the shades and I think it's probably the only eyeshadow palette I will ever repurchase. I can get a variety of looks covering day and night. But it doesn't stop me buying loads of other palettes I don't need but like!

I go through phases with this one, but agree that its great. Its permanently in my make up bag even if I dont always reach for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

I don't think I could pick a favourite, I have so many. But I do reach very frequently for two of my Kiko palettes.

Eyeshadow palettes are my weakness. Bought a Lime Crime one yesterday and when I went to use it this morning I realised the colours are very similar to one I loved years ago and still have, the Dior Jazzclub palette.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dizzyn

ABH Soft Glam has been my go-to since I bought it in March; its beautiful!

• Advertisement
Advertisement