Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Photography shop

• 09-06-2019 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ marieky21

Hi all

I will be visiting galway city next weekend I am hoping to buying a photography of Irish/galway landscaped framed. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can view Irish/galway landscapes prints

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭ Buddy74

marieky21 wrote: »
    Hi all

I will be visiting galway city next weekend I am hoping to buying a photography of Irish/galway landscaped framed. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can view Irish/galway landscapes prints

Thanks
    Locate the market besidea St Nicholas church in the city centre. There is some artists and a guy who sells some great prints might suit your needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ ronnie3585

Buddy74 wrote: »
    Locate the market besidea St Nicholas church in the city centre. There is some artists and a guy who sells some great prints might suit your needs.

+1

He’s some lovely photos.

Keep in mind that the market only operates each Saturday. There’s a smaller one Sunday, but I don’t think the guy with the photos is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭ Bosupe

The guy on the market is a good shout.

Vanda Luddy Art Gallery (Abbeygate Street) is well worth a visit too.

https://www.vandaluddy.com/collections/galway

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ marieky21

Great thank you all I will pay a visit to the market. The gallery is just what I am looking for some gorgeous pictures online.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ marieky21

Thanks all purchased three lovely prints in vanda gallery today looking forward to hanging them now

• Advertisement
Advertisement