Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going for Interview On Monday

Options
  • 08-06-2019 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hey guys
    i am going for an interview on Monday /Recruitment agent , and i have a forklift cert out of date ,
    i was wondering what is an excellent thing to ask if the company would consider paying for a forklift cert or be retrained .

kind regards

Comments

Techlit wrote: »
    hey guys
    i am going for an interview on Monday /Recruitment agent , and i have a forklift cert out of date ,
    i was wondering what is an excellent thing to ask if the company would consider paying for a forklift cert or be retrained .

kind regards

It's 150 - get it done in advance. Best not to put a barrier between you and the employer giving you a job.

With that said, if you want simply ask at the stage of the interview with the employer when they ask if you have any questions.

However, if the job requires an up to date licence and you don't have one an agency is unlikely to put you forward unless they don't have another candidate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I agree with above poster- get your new forklift cert so that you are ready to work immediately. No point giving a potential employer a reason not to hire you.

Advertisement