Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ordinary - Granactive Retinoid 2% emulsion

Options
  • 07-06-2019 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried this? is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

I use the granactive retinoid 2% in squalane, it's a great one to start on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Thanks, is there a difference between squalane and emulsion? Do you notice a difference in your skin since using it?

Squalane is an oil like texture, the emulsion is serum. My skin loves the squalane, I feel the difference if I stop using it

Here's a good guide to the Ordinary retinoids and retinols. The reviewer doesn't recommend the emulsion

https://theskincareedit.com/2017/11/16/the-ordinary-retinoid

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I use this too before I go to bed at night. Love it. My skin doesn’t like a lot of moisturisers for some reason. A lot of them sit on the surface and feel claggy somehow. But this “oil” gets sucked in overnight and skins feels great in the morning.

dudara wrote: »
    I use this too before I go to bed at night. Love it. My skin doesn’t like a lot of moisturisers for some reason. A lot of them sit on the surface and feel claggy somehow. But this “oil” gets sucked in overnight and skins feels great in the morning.

My skin loves it too. I'm almost finished my bottle so think I'll try the 5% next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

I've used the squalane formula too - its a lovely product, my face always feels lovely and soft after use. They've 4/5 different strengths available now so you could start low and work up if you've not used such products before.

Advertisement