Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Ultra Wide HDR 120 Hz for Xbox One X ?

• 06-06-2019 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hi guys looking for a gaming monitor , that runs at minimum 1440p at 120 Hz refresh , that supports freesync 2 and has decent HDR implementation. Also if it could do 40k at anything over 60hz that would also be a bonus ( maybe future proof for the new generation Xbox when it comes out). Any recommendations ?

Comments

I have LG 27UK650. HDR is ****e on it so disabled but to be honest it doesn't need it, factory calibration is spot on. Odd gamma adjust in game is all i need.

All I have to compare it too is another LG TV with HDR 10 support and the monitor looks better with it off than the TV does with it on or off imo.

In windows I run it at 150% scaling and it's great to work from with stuff side by side and makes best use of the resolution more on screen but not too small.

Advertisement