Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert. 2019 exams discussion

• 05-06-2019 1:53pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hope all went well for people today.

Forum hasn't been mad busy recently, but if anyone wants to discuss the exams AFTER their finishing time, please do so here, rather than start a new thread for each subject and level.

Usual rules - no slagging people off if they have made mistakes.
    Be kind to each other.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jessica12345

Hi. i have just done my HL irish paper. i am so anxious, i can't stop thinking about it because i think i messed up big time. Can someone please tell me if i will still get marks? So for the ceapadoireacht, i chose an Aiste (i) Nuair a bhuail mé a duine cailiúil. So, basicallly i thought cailiuil meant friendly! So, i wrote my essay on a car accident when i was going shopping. And to be fair it was a good essay. Then, i said my doctor was 'cailiúil'. Will is till get marks? Please give me the honest answer but i am honestly about to cry seeing as i spent at least 2 weeks learning a two page essay!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your doctor could have been famous. Maybe it was Leo?

Don't worry, even if you lose a few marks, it's not going to mean you fail or anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Gerianam

You will be fine. Could have been a famous doctor! That was definitely a chance encounter with somebody famous.

Advertisement