Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

theory test and cpc case studies test for truck irerland

Options
  • 04-06-2019 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all having a problem with RSA at the moment i done my theory test for truck in 2010 and passed it every 2years after that i done a driving test now i really want to pass so i went and done the cpc case studies test and passed when i contact the RSA to find out when is my driving test and they told me that i have to do the theory test they have no record of me doing a theory test in 2010 to make a long story short they told me that i have to do two theory test and a cpc test i contact NDLS and they said that everything was 100% i dont have to do a theory test i contact prometric and they said just do another theory test 73 euros please

Advertisement