Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

roberts istream 93/94i

Options
  • 03-06-2019 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭

Wondering if any users out there have had one and any issues,mine have been clock related either resetting to 00.00 and failing to work as a clock radio timer to wake me up,my fifth has been returned under warranty again for checking out.:mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Never seen that issue before in any modern Roberts (205's had that)

Under network, do you have update time from network selected? Sometimes they need to be manually set as the router may not support the protocol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Yes wired to lan and even had a photo of it showing connected.
    When setup in shop he used wifi and unplugged box and it showed 00.00 when powering on it then updated correctly BUT if asleep i wont know the time and so will clock radio alarm will fail.

Advertisement