Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canna lily growing sideways

Options
  • 02-06-2019 4:37pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

I have a red canna Lilly in a pot and the main stem seems to be pulling the whole plant sideways almost 90 degrees.

Do I need to support it with canes? It's ago u t two foot high

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭looksee

It may be too late if it is well established at an angle. I would be inclined ( sorry :D ) to put a support in though. Is it growing towards the light?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

looksee wrote: »
    It may be too late if it is well established at an angle. I would be inclined ( sorry :D ) to put a support in though. Is it growing towards the light?

It's only grown that way this week :) it's in an area that gets full sun about 8 hours a day so not sure if it's growing towards the light.

Will put in a support and turn it around.

Thank you

Advertisement