Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 foot Burke’s Anglers fancy query

Options
  • 02-06-2019 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hello I am just wondering about Burke Anglers fancy lake boats. Only looking for a small boat for a small lake, I was orginaly looking st the 13 foot Sheelin but I found a second hand Anglers fancy on DoneDeal that looks in excellent condition for the price. It is 15 foot which would be perfect for me but I am just a bit dubious as I’ve never heard of Burke’s doing them in that size always thought it was 18/19 feet they did. Could anyone enlighten me on why this could be the case? Could it be a discontinued boat model?

Thank You

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Have only ever heard of 17/19 ft versions. Have you considered ringing Burkes to ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Olwas2014

Zzippy wrote: »
    Have only ever heard of 17/19 ft versions. Have you considered ringing Burkes to ask them?

Hi Zzippy , I spoke to Karl. He told me that they made them in the past for small laughs in donegal and reservoirs in the UK and he thinks this one looks like one of the last ones 10 years ago. I will be looking into it.

Advertisement