Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Astra engine

Options
  • 01-06-2019 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I have a 2011 vauxhall astra,just last week the fly wheel and clutch went on it then the mechanic took it back to me but it did`nt feel right when he handed it back it was hard selecting gears anyways i told him to take it back to get it sorted, he came back a couple hours later to tell me while taking out a car of the shed to put mine up on the ramp it would`nt start then told me the engine seized up...ok have to say it did`nt feel right for a while whos to say anyways rant over

i`m looking for an engine now tried a good few breakers that where local not having much luck apart for ebay uk ,its a 2011 astraj 2.0 cdti A20dth so if anybody can help cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

cobraeire wrote: »
    I have a 2011 vauxhall astra,just last week the fly wheel and clutch went on it then the mechanic took it back to me but it did`nt feel right when he handed it back it was hard selecting gears anyways i told him to take it back to get it sorted, he came back a couple hours later to tell me while taking out a car of the shed to put mine up on the ramp it would`nt start then told me the engine seized up...ok have to say it did`nt feel right for a while whos to say anyways rant over

i`m looking for an engine now tried a good few breakers that where local not having much luck apart for ebay uk ,its a 2011 astraj 2.0 cdti A20dth so if anybody can help cheers

Try allegro

Advertisement