Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More than one MSc

Options
  • 01-06-2019 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

I work in a profession where sometimes your qualifications are listed after your signature. How should I record having two MScs? It look "odd" to have BSc, MSc, MSc

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

(MSc)^2 ? :p

I don't actually know. I'd probably only list it once, and if it's a CV/Biography, add more detail below. I'd imagine that putting MSc (Science), MSc (Engineering) after your name would be a bit lengthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Metric Tensor

I previously read (but don't know it's it's true) that two PhDs are symbolised with a superscript 2 after the PhD, exactly as per the comment above!

Not sure of either the correctness of that or if the same can be applied to MSc . Not likely to ever bother me so I didn't dwell on it!

Advertisement