Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic recommendation in Waterford

Options
  • 29-05-2019 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I have a car which has been off the road for a 2-3 years. It has a 2010 registration plate, so it's still in pretty good overall condition, but I know there be a list of things that need fixing before it can pass NCT.

I'm looking for a good mechanic who would be interested in fixing up the car and bringing it through the NCT (primarily as I don't think I will be able to get insured on the car in it's current state).

Any recommendations for a quality mechanic around Waterford / Kilkenny who might be interested ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I'm looking for a good mechanic who would be interested in fixing up the car and bringing it through the NCT (primarily as I don't think I will be able to get insured on the car in it's current state).

I'd imagine you could still insure the car, could be wrong of course, you might also find it hard to find a mechanic if it's not. If its drivable, insure it, send it in for test, and let them tell you what's wrong with it, my mechanic always tells people this, under normal circumstances

• Registered Users Posts: 38 cactus jacks

Derek Carey Motors in Thomas St do great work. Their number is 051-877968.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Recently used CarServe and was very happy with the level of service.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dom84

hardybuck wrote: »
    Recently used CarServe and was very happy with the level of service.

I'd second Carserve

Advertisement