Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

535d (f10) remap

Options
  • 28-05-2019 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience with remapping a 535d (f10).

Car is a 2015 535d m-sport. Standard 313bhp and 630nm of torque.
    I see a lot of advertising, but difficult to determine who’s good – ideally want someone with a rolling road so I can visually see the gains.

I hear claims on 365bhp and 740nm, but also heard the gearbox on these are rated for max 700nm – can anyone verify this?
    Also what are the 0-60mph time gains like from anyone who has done this?

The Munster region or within 60 miles of limerick would be preferable.

Thanks, IB

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I done my E60 535d. Loved it.

Im doing the F10 535d and the F10 520d in the next few weeks.

I used to use Martin in www.autoremap.ie all the time but he is on the racing circuit now so not sure if he still offers this service.
    BMW Diagnostic in Newcastle, Co. Dublin that get good reviews - http://bmworkshop.ie/

One thing though, is that in your iDrive menu, you can turn on the Sport dials so you see the max power and torque as you drive. You can check this yourself before and after the remap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

kceire wrote: »

I used to use Martin in www.autoremap.ie all the time but he is on the racing circuit now so not sure if he still offers this service.
    BMW Diagnostic in Rathcoole get good reviews.

One thing though, is that in your iDrive menu, you can turn on the Sport dials so you see the max power and torque as you drive. You can check this yourself before and after the remap!

Hi, yes I coded in these dials with BimmerCode and they are a nice feature. Cant remember now, but do the dials not max out just after stock max values?

Hi, yes I coded in these dials with BimmerCode and they are a nice feature. Cant remember now, but do the dials not max out just after stock max values?

I'll have to check again.
    Have you got an SE or Msport?
    Standard auto box or the Sports upgrade (SAT / Stubby Gear Stick)?

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cyborg

BMW Diagnostic in Newcastle, Co. Dublin that get good reviews - http://bmworkshop.ie/

Any update on the cars post mapping, who did you go for and were you pleased with the results?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,511 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Not sure if you got it done yet or not OP,
    But the lads in Fermoy Garage know their stuff and have a dyno.

• Advertisement

cyborg wrote: »
    Any update on the cars post mapping, who did you go for and were you pleased with the results?

Yes, very happy with the results. Most noticeable on the F10 520d in the mid range. The F10 535d is just noticeable throughout the rev range, simile to my previous E60 535d.

I used the place I posted up above. http://bmworkshop.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cyborg

Yes, very happy with the results. Most noticeable on the F10 520d in the mid range. The F10 535d is just noticeable throughout the rev range, simile to my previous E60 535d.

I used the place I posted up above. http://bmworkshop.ie/

Cheers, was it tuned on Dyno?
    Do the power and torque sport displays reflect the new power?

cyborg wrote: »
    Cheers, was it tuned on Dyno?
    Do the power and torque sport displays reflect the new power?

No.
    Yes (on the 520d, the 535d it max's out).

I didn't bother with Rolling Road before and afters, I wasn't chasing figures. I spent years doing that with my previous Type R's, Evo, STi, S3 etc

I wanted a run of the mill remap to increase power and paid appropriately.

Advertisement