Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

M50 Toll Options

• 27-05-2019 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭ Eircom_Sucks

I have a video account and in theory i pay €2.60 per trip

Can anybody tell me why having a tag reduces it to €2.10 ??

Whats the cheapest option ? Is their a montly fee you can pay at a discounted rate ?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 43,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭ magicbastarder

i'd guess they price in such a way as to entice people to use the system which they would prefer you use. so i'm assuming the tag option is the cheapest for them to run, or has other benefits outside explicit cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 gwalk

I have a video account and in theory i pay €2.60 per trip

Whats the cheapest option ? Is their a montly fee you can pay at a discounted rate ?

you pay a monthly fee for the tag account,

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 3,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭ TherapyBoy

gwalk wrote: »
    you pay a monthly fee for the tag account,

..or a percentage of each toll if you’re not a heavy user. M50 toll with a tag is €2.10 (+ monthly subscription charge) or the toll is €2.10 (+ 10% of €2.10). You choose which option will be cheaper for you. Tolltag.ie provide this option for sure, I’m certain others do too.

Moderator: Non Drinkers Group & Grand Theft Auto

Advertisement