Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower servicing

Options
  • 27-05-2019 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭

My petrol mower needs to be serviced, can anyone recommend somewhere local that I can get it done. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Zaph wrote: »
    My petrol mower needs to be serviced, can anyone recommend somewhere local that I can get it done. Thanks.

Probably not much help but if you're half handy at all then there's very little to it and there could well be videos online of how to do it all. I did mine on Saturday and it took 40 minutes. Plug change, filter clean, oil change, fuel flush, sharpened blade, and cleaned up the starter ring thing. What make is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭StoptheClocks

There is a guy that does it in hazel lawn, behind the super-valu. He work's out of his house.

Tom Fitzsimons Ph 086 2558421
    Got his number from this old tread.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showthread.php?t=2055880437&page=2

He fixed my petrol mower last summer.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Probably not much help but if you're half handy at all

Well there's the first of my problems. :D Haven't a clue what make it is off the top of my head, but realistically I think I'll be leaving it with someone who knows what they're doing. But thanks for the vote of confidence! :pac:
    There is a guy that does it in hazel lawn, behind the super-valu. He work's out of his house.

Tom Fitzsimons Ph 086 2558421
    Got his number from this old tread.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showthread.php?t=2055880437&page=2

He fixed my petrol mower last summer.

Nice one, thanks. I had a vague recollection that there was a thread ages ago, but I was on my phone and couldn't search for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

As far as I know the hardware shop in roselawn does it or has a contact who could.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Zaph wrote: »
    Well there's the first of my problems. :D Haven't a clue what make it is off the top of my head, but realistically I think I'll be leaving it with someone who knows what they're doing. But thanks for the vote of confidence! :pac:

Nice one, thanks. I had a vague recollection that there was a thread ages ago, but I was on my phone and couldn't search for it.

ive used him 3 or 4 times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭StoptheClocks

dmm82 wrote: »
    As far as I know the hardware shop in roselawn does it or has a contact who could.

The contact is Tom Fitzsimons Ph 086 2558421.

The hardware shop is where I originally got his details.

Advertisement