Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC U11 Wi-Fi drops when I change page

Options
  • 24-05-2019 7:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

My phone updated about 6 weeks ago, since then, I have had problems with my Wi-Fi connection. When I change page, the wifi drops and reconnects again, doesn't happen always but enough to be a nuisance. At home, I have a sky router, booster and sky q box, which I think acts as a booster as well.

Comments

hairyslug wrote: »
    My phone updated about 6 weeks ago, since then, I have had problems with my Wi-Fi connection. When I change page, the wifi drops and reconnects again, doesn't happen always but enough to be a nuisance. At home, I have a sky router, booster and sky q box, which I think acts as a booster as well.

When you say change page, what do you mean?

Does it happen on all WiFi connections, or just your home one?

Do things fail to load, or it switches to your mobile data then back again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

If I'm on boards (or any website) and I click on a link to bring me to another site, it'll drop, then pick up the phone network and then back to Wi-Fi again, all in the space of a few seconds.

I'm not sure about other networks, am waiting on my wife go come home for her to stick on her hotspot

Advertisement