Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible €20 off at next

Options
  • 23-05-2019 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭

Noticed a code from PayPal in the promotions section of my Gmail account today- €20 off a spend over 100 for new online customers or those who haven't shopped in over 12 months. Expires June 7
    Check your emails!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Cheers for that. Got it yesterday but didn’t even cop it till you mentioned it and I was going to be making a purchase tonight .

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

Just checked my email and junk folders but never got the email even though I have a paypal account. Can you please share the code? Hopefully it’s a general code that everyone can use. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Just checked my email and junk folders but never got the email even though I have a paypal account. Can you please share the code? Hopefully it’s a general code that everyone can use. Thank you!

Just checked- it's unique to me

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Sonya4u

I got an email aswell and used the codes last night no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Anyone got another spare code to use please. I've used the one which was sent me to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

@bigron2109 PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Merry1

Also looking for a spare code please if anybody has one spare. Thanks

Advertisement