Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

E&D Motors D11

Options
  • 23-05-2019 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Has anyone any dealings with the above? Reviews online all seem ok but there’s not too many. Never heard of them myself. Going to view a car on Saturday just wondering if anyone had any experiences good / bad. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Bigdig69

Did you go to them and how did you get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mrbrightside11

I did go with them, I bought my car back in June. Dealt with Darius - good service, no issues with getting log book etc. Car had a brand new NCT and have had no problems with the car so far (hopefully stays that way).

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pat c

I bought off them a couple of weeks ago and just got major problems with the car, I'll update here about the after care as its now in their court, just in case anyone else is googling for a review, it'll be honest and based on what they do from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JuiceMurf

pat c wrote: »
    I bought off them a couple of weeks ago and just got major problems with the car, I'll update here about the after care as its now in their court, just in case anyone else is googling for a review, it'll be honest and based on what they do from now.

How did you get on? Looking at a car now with them and would welcome your experience

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Briansails

@pat c

How did this work out? They are still in business anyway, just chatted on the phone, they seem OK - just doing reviews now to try get the background...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mrbrightside11

Just update from me here - car still going strong luckily :) no major issues over last 5 years. Changing car this year upgrading to a larger one.

Advertisement