Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice! EXAMS NEXT WEEK AND IM IN PAIN

Options
  • 23-05-2019 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have been struggling with my arthritis in my hand and my school knows about it so they aren't expecting much from my exams. I was studying last night and after writing roughly 2 and a half pages I stopped for the night. I was going to bed and saw my hand was bruising fairly quickly. I have no clue what's going on because I know I didn't hit it off anything. Anyone know what could be going on because I've been struggling with my hand for two years but this has never happened.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You need to get a doctor to check out that bruising.

If your condition is bad enough that it would affect you in your exams, urgently contact the Examinations Secretary in your school and get them to contact Reasonable Accommodations section in Athlone. They may be able to arrange extra time for you to write, or a scribe, or a tape, whatever they deem suitable or necessary in your case, but go to the doctor first.

Advertisement