Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical sales role interview help

Options
  • 22-05-2019 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have an interview for a technical sales engineer at a young software company. So far I’ve a had a call and technical interview. Now I will have multiple interviews next week all in one day. Also I will need to deliver a 10 minute presentation on one of their products. I’ve just received access to their suite and it’s not expected that I know the products rather I become familiar with them, play with them etc.
    Regarding the presentation, any idea on a strategy on what to present?
    I’ve never had to do this for an interview. No issue presenting but just looking for insights

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭skinny90

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Wolff

Hi Skinny

10 mins is not a long time so keep it simple and concise

Is it a Role playing demo then get into the role and treat the interviewer as you would a prospective customer

Demo should be aimed at the customer and their business and what the software can do to solve the pains

Google Demo2 Win or Great Demo for further tips

best of luck then !

Advertisement