Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intoduction: Hi from South Africa

Options
  • 22-05-2019 7:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hozit guys,

I am a vaper and vape reviewer from south africa and look forward to learn on this forum. I have been part of the vaping community in SA for 4.5 years now and have been vaping for 4 years and making my own DIY liquid for 3 years.

I hope to learn alot and hope that this post/thread is created correctly as i couldnt find an introduction subforum.

Reviews i have started doing this year in January and have reviewed products for Voopoo such as the DRAG2 Platinum, DRAG Nano pod, DRAG Baby Trio and X217. I have reviewed products for Vaporesso such as the Aurora Play Kit and the Renova Zero. I have also done reviews on for Vladdin on their new RE pod and XTAR's chargers such as the VC4s and MC2s.

So i will continue to post my honest reviews of products received from manufacturers to assist the community regarding information on all new products.

Hope to have a warm welcome here!

Have a lekka day! Cheers
    Renier aka StompieZA

Advertisement