Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CONNECTORS FOR RG6 TRIPLE SHIELDED CABLE

Options
  • 20-05-2019 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi im trying to extend my virgin media cable and i was told to get a RG6 triple shielded cable,

all of the cables i looked at have different connectors and its all very confusing, can anyone tell me what these cable connectors are as they are on both ends of the cable, or any advice on how to go about getting this cable online with these connectors? i need around 5 metres, any help would be greatly appreciated as i havent got a clue what im looking for or the best way to extend the cable.

i bought a cheap coaxial cable with the end from picture 2 on both ends it but when i connected it didnt show any hd channels and some of the sd channels were distorted.

imgur.com/a/jPRFjv1

Comments

Advertisement