Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Music - 4 months free (family or individual)

Options
  • 15-05-2019 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

https://www.groupon.ie/deals/apple-music-4-months-free-1

Free Four-Month Subscription to Apple Music for New Subscribers
    — Family plan or Individual plan

Listen to your favourite music on all your Apple devices, online or off. Start streaming today—ad-free—with up to four months of free Apple Music. With no commitments, you can cancel anytime.

Four months free for new subscribers. Just choose between a Family or Individual plan. You can have up to six people on a Family plan and everyone gets their own separate account with unlimited access to the entire Apple Music catalogue—including all your iTunes purchases.

Choice of plan available:
    Four months of free Family plan (up to six people)

Four months of free Individual plan (one person)

Validity: Must redeem within 30 days of claiming the offer.

Restrictions: Limit 1 per person. New Subscribers Only. Individual and Family memberships only. Renews automatically after trial, unless cancelled with merchant. Four months free for new members only. Requires iOS 8.4 or higher. Offer not available to non iOS users.

This is a promotional code and is not for resale, has no cash value, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only for Apple Music in Ireland. Requires iTunes account. Terms apply; see the applicable terms for Ireland here. Must be 13+ and in Ireland. Compatible products and services required. Apple Music is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭alanbk

I wonder would it work if I cancelled my sub to Apple Music or would it just be a load of hassle. Could save near €60 for the 4 months. 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭dubmick

is this expired? says not yet available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭djdunny

sorry to bump the thread but I have a spare code going for an Apple Music family membership. free for 4 months. only applicable to accounts which have not availed of the free trial. It expires today.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

djdunny wrote:
    sorry to bump the thread but I have a spare code going for an Apple Music family membership. free for 4 months. only applicable to accounts which have not availed of the free trial. It expires today.

I'll give a try. Could you please PM the code? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭djdunny

I'll give a try. Could you please PM the code? Thanks

PM sent - Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

What shops in Dublin city centre/North Dublin are stocking Nestle bars with the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

digitaldr wrote:
    What shops in Dublin city centre/North Dublin are stocking Nestle bars with the offer?

Wrong thread!

Advertisement