Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Primary medical certificate

Options
  • 14-05-2019 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hello, i recently received the primary medical certificate for my 4 year old son who can't walk. The certificate came with no information whatsoever on how to go about it so I'm completely confused. I got a 2013 prius jap import about two weeks ago which the dealership registered before I collected it.

Since then I got my online details for the revenue and tried to do the forms there but it left me even more confused. There's a VRTVPD2 which i assume i dont have to fill out because i purchased the car from a dealership. Then there is the IVA/COC/ECWVTA. The IVA part. Is that just for brand new cars? Also does it have to be adapted to get the relief for vrt, tax, toll exemption and fuel costs. Because of his age we dont need to adapt it just yet but when he is older we will so we would hardly have to wait until then would we?

The COC/ECWVTA (certificate of conformity). Do we have to do that or is that something the dealership would have done when registering the car?

Comments

Advertisement