Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir broadband/tv reception extremely poor

Options
  • 13-05-2019 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Any one else’s eir package failing to live up its cost over the past few months?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

What is Virgin Media like around the town?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭tinpib

I'm on Virgin Media broadband in town and find it very good, no problems, very fast.

Vodafone gigabit is a bit gimmicky as they have fair usage of 1Tb per month. So people who want gigabit probably want it as they are doing huge amounts of downloading/uploading and Vodafone don't want them!

So that's something to consider.

I've heard of people not being able to get Bt Sports around the Southern Hotel, I think (might be wrong) it is due to the big mast at Rathedmond.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

tinpib wrote: »
    I'm on Virgin Media broadband in town and find it very good, no problems, very fast.

Vodafone gigabit is a bit gimmicky as they have fair usage of 1Tb per month. So people who want gigabit probably want it as they are doing huge amounts of downloading/uploading and Vodafone don't want them!

So that's something to consider.

I've heard of people not being able to get Bt Sports around the Southern Hotel, I think (might be wrong) it is due to the big mast at Rathedmond.
    Had a look at the Virgin website and service not available in my estate, strange because a couple of years ago i spoke to a technician working in my estate, he said he was installing Virgin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Had a look at the Virgin website and service not available in my estate

Best to ring them, website may not be up todate & could be actually available.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

Advertisement