Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign long beep dial tone when calling out Eir

Options
  • 13-05-2019 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just a quick post to see if any one can she'd some light on this?
    I'm a bill pay customer with eir, so is my wife. For the past couple of weeks when were calling each other on our mobiles were both getting long beep dial tones when dialing out?

Anyone any experience with this or know why it might happen?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Never had it happen myself. If you manually select your operator network then reboot it might resolve it.

Failing that, it's unlikely but do you have WiFi calling on with a foreign IP connection maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Hi,
    Just a quick post to see if any one can she'd some light on this?
    I'm a bill pay customer with eir, so is my wife. For the past couple of weeks when were calling each other on our mobiles were both getting long beep dial tones when dialing out?

Anyone any experience with this or know why it might happen?

Thanks

Have you changed provider? You usually hear a beep before the phone starts ringing when you dial someone who has ported to a different provider.

Advertisement