Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical issue

Options
  • 13-05-2019 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

First off, I can’t find the correct thread for this so apologies if this isn’t it.

I’ve a little issue the past 2 weeks the s starting to worry me.

I’ve had a pain in my lower back/lower abdomen and also feels like it’s in the left side of my testicles.

It might be nothing. I can’t feel anything abnormal but my testicles are tender to touch.

I don’t really want to visit my local GP as I know her very well. Is there anywhere in a hospital where you can have these things checked?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jamesf85 wrote:
    I don’t really want to visit my local GP as I know her very well. Is there anywhere in a hospital where you can have these things checked?

A&E is your only option in the hospital.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Hi OP

As advised above, unless you are being referred to a particular department of a hospital by a GP then you'd need to go to A&E for admission.

Can you not try another GP? It's your only option really apart from presenting to A&E.

As medical advice is against the charter rules and your only course of action is to speak to a medical professional, I'm afraid I have to close this thread.

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement