Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Photocells not opening.

Options
  • 12-05-2019 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭

I currently have a set of Nice Me3000 motor's and an A6F board running my gates here, I took the opportunity to pick up a set of posts and photocells to have the gates open from the inside automatically.

All seemed straight forward, posative and negative running at 24 vac off 21 -22 on the established cells, common off 23, and the relay is wired to 26 .

On the second set, the terminal is 27 for photocell 1 , and all others should be the same.

The final setting appears to be dip switch 6 to have the automatic open - stop -close active when Photocell 1 comes live.

So after much testing, the internal relays activate, but no action on the motors when i trigger Photocell 1.

I'm stumped now, but something that's troubling me is there's a link running from 23 ( common ) to 25 ( stop ) and in to 27 ( photocell 1 )
    I cant figure out why this would be set in this manor .. Perhaps somebody could shine somelight on this ?

Advertisement