Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted/Guitarist Available - Dublin

Options
  • 10-05-2019 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Dublin based Guitarist/ Singer/Songwriter 40s looking for musicians (drums, bass, other guitarists) to get into a room and make a bit of noise: a few originals, a cover or two..whatever sounds good.. and see what comes out of it. Hopefully a band and a few beers here and there…

Not to bothered by influences – I’m pretty open-mined as long as it has a guitar on it somewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭stavros440

Dunno if you got any responses, but I'm an acoustic rhythm player & singer, looking for someone to jam with.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 blow_out

Hi Stavros - yep definitely still looking. I'll pm you for further discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mydingaling

Hi, I play acoustic guitar and just bought a Fender strat if there's a space. Whereabouts in Dublin are you based?

Advertisement