Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TPI Screening and Programmes

Options
  • 09-05-2019 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Has anyone got one of these done before. Seen some advertised for €200 full assessment and programme.

Just seeing are they worth it before purchasing

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Derek Zoolander

If you're a low handicap golfer that is comfortable with your swing but lacking in mobility or explosiveness then it might be worth considering..

200 seems extremely high cost though - there is a guy on twitter @Fit_For_Golf that will do the assessment via skpe and provide a program and I believe its less than the 200 euro cost...

for most I'd imagine spending the equivalent on lessons would yield a much better outcome

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭the long lad

I'd recommend Robbie Cannon. www.cannonperformance.ie is the website. I go to him every couple of months. First session has a detailed screening and each session thereafter includes a mini screening. You'll get a program personalised to your own weaknesses. It's much much cheaper than the figures suggested above.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭kod12

Cheers for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Dbu

If you are Cork based, Peter O'Keeffe is supposed to be superb..

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭tigerwoods

+1 for Cannon performance.Based in Santry.Added bonus of being a top amateur golfer as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement