Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GH Mini & LG UK6300PL

Options
  • 07-05-2019 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi All,

New to the GH, have an LG TV with ThinQ AI TV. Cant seem to link them.

Change LGTV to UK settings to see the GH setup app, signed in all seems fine that side, but GH refuses to play ball. Changed location of GH to Westminster & give the suggested command - but GH says LG is not available in your country.

LG firmware is up to date.

Any ideas on how I can get them linked?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,706 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Yeah not supported in this country. Don't think it's possible to get them properly linked, mine worked occasionally but not properly and I returned it after LG Ireland confirmed its not supported here.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ckeogh

Yeah not supported in this country. Don't think it's possible to get them properly linked, mine worked occasionally but not properly and I returned it after LG Ireland confirmed its not supported here.

Just got onto google, added language English (US) & it all works now!
    😀

• Registered Users Posts: 17,706 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Is it working like a proper nest assistant?

Let me know how you get on with it, I might go back to it if it's working perfectly.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement