Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hood for jewell tank

• 06-05-2019 9:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

I have a jewell 120 litre tank but I need a hood or lid for it..been looking on eBay but it seems to be non standard at 40x 60 cm.

Any ideas where I'd get a replacement? I'm in Dublin but don't mind paying for delivery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,231 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I have a jewell 120 litre tank but I need a hood or lid for it..been looking on eBay but it seems to be non standard at 40x 60 cm.

Any ideas where I'd get a replacement? I'm in Dublin but don't mind paying for delivery.

Have you tried seahorse aquariums in Ballymount?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

ted1 wrote:
    Have you tried seahorse aquariums in Ballymount?

I havnt but I will have a look tomorrow

Advertisement