Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Cosmetic Dermatologist in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-05-2019 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for advice on skincare in general not treatments right now.

Vit C serums Retinoids Glycolic acid etc. Let them see my skin and advise etc.

If i need something on prescription etc i can let my GP continue the prescription etc.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place maybe it should be health. Sorry mods if so.

I might get a referral from my Doctor.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Check out The Skin Nerd. They have a team of staff who offer online consultations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Check out The Skin Nerd. They have a team of staff who offer online consultations

The Skin Nerd and her staff are essentially beauticians and not at all medically qualified. Not to say that the service is good or bad, but just to keep that in mind.

Again, not exactly what you asked for but I've used TheSkinNurse.ie who is a Dermatology nurse practitioner. She also works (or used to, its been a while) under consultants in the beacon.

I've not been to her in ages mainly down to time reasons as I no longer live nearby but I'd happily go back to her in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Rosemary Coleman in the Blackrock clinic is without doubt one of the best in the country.
    She would have forgotten all that the Skin Nerd knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

I lost respect for the skin nerd when she partnered wi Penneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

I went to Sharareh Ahmadi in the Beacon for over 6 months - found her really excellent. Will be heading back soon as my skin is starting to act up again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Yveoconnor

Was referred here by my doctor. I was asked to remove all my clothes and lie out (with no cover) on a cold bed in a cold shabby room. The doctor spent no more than 5 mins with me, when finished reviewing my skin did not offer any cover up. I had to sit in the nip freezing and embarrassed while she talked to me. Charged me 230euros for a 5 min consultation. Additional 300 for a follow up. Did not go back. Noel Browne must be turning in his grave!

Advertisement