Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champagne bargain thread

Options
  • 03-05-2019 3:39pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Couldn't find one anywhere (separate to the booze thread) but thought it might be a good idea. Please merge if required.

Tattinger at O'Briens is down to €39.95 a bottle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Couldn't find one anywhere (separate to the booze thread) but thought it might be a good idea. Please merge if required.

Tattinger at O'Briens is down to €39.95 a bottle.

Waits for "the boom is back" post.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Dammit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

The booze is back

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Does champagne really need it’s own thread ?

Booze thread covers it all and is here

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057168220

Beer is different to bubbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,903 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I can see a lot of activity around New Years Eve but other than that I think the usual threads would be enough for the level of bargains.

ps The Taittinger is fantastic

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Buy 6 bottles of champagne at the moment in Dunnes (or even as part of 6 bottles of wine) and get 25% back in money off vouchers.

Advertisement