Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westbury estate or Eagle Valley Wilton

Options
  • 03-05-2019 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all,

I have a young family consist of 3 kids and I am getting house in Westbury estate and Eagle Valley Wilton.
    Could anyone would suggest, which estate is better in term of neighborhood.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Acosta

samy66 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a young family consist of 3 kids and I am getting house in Westbury estate and Eagle Valley Wilton.
    Could anyone would suggest, which estate is better in term of neighborhood.

Thanks

Eagle Valley is full of rentals. Westbury is older and has a lot more permanent residents

• Registered Users Posts: 31 samy66

Acosta wrote: »
    Eagle Valley is full of rentals. Westbury is older and has a lot more permanent residents

Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Eagle valley is better for the kids. One way in/out. Westbury has a lane adjacent that can be rough at times. There are pros/cons to both places but once you mention kids i'm thinking friends/football pitch(enclosed)/Tennis courts(enclosed).

• Registered Users Posts: 31 samy66

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Eagle valley is better for the kids. One way in/out. Westbury has a lane adjacent that can be rough at times. There are pros/cons to both places but once you mention kids i'm thinking friends/football pitch(enclosed)/Tennis courts(enclosed).

If possible could you share the Tennis court location please?
    I only found football field near by Eagle Valley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

samy66 wrote: »
    If possible could you share the Tennis court location please?
    I only found football field near by Eagle Valley

Its right next to the football pitch on the industrial estate side. You can get there by walking across the football pitch or via the industrial estate off Sarsfield Rd.

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.8750842,-8.5133768,139m/data=!3m1!1e3

Ok. Had a look there and it looks like there not up and running(still!). They're built just not lined or netted.

• Advertisement

Westbury for the simple fact there is more permanent residents and home occupiers. Traffic is mental in eagle valley depending on how far in you are

Advertisement