Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson Printer not taking cartidges

Options
  • 01-05-2019 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Have an Epson printer model XP-255. I have another model XP-235 that takes the same ink cartridges. I've been using third party cartidges on the other one and although there were some hiccups at first, we got it going. Now we're trying to get third party cartidges going on this one but it isn't cooperating. The first cartidges this printer took were genuine Epson setup cartidges. When one ran out, I replaced the lot with third party cartidges but a light above an ink drop symbol lit up and stayed solid. Apparently this means the cartidges are empty which isn't the case. Anyone have any idea how I can fool it into using third party cartidges?

Advertisement