Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vitamins

Options
  • 01-05-2019 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I've just had positive test! My first! Just wondering if you can tell me which the best prenatal vitamin you took? I have seen ones from solgar, viridian, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭SmallgirlBigcity

Pregnacare seem to be good. Look out for bargains. I shopped around and found a chemist selling them for about 10 euro a pack. Usually, they are well over 20 euro per pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Pregnacare seem to be good. Look out for bargains. I shopped around and found a chemist selling them for about 10 euro a pack. Usually, they are well over 20 euro per pack.

I second this. Also check amazon for em you can get great deals on multiples!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭SmallgirlBigcity

I forgot to say congratulations! Exciting times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

I took boots own brand pregnancy ones. They have them 3 for 2 a lot. The bigger packs work out a lot cheaper too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Congrats to ye!! All for pregnacare too.. Aldi have a big pack for sale at the moment 17.99..

• Advertisement
Advertisement